GlamCorner has helped so many of our customers get dressed up for Spring Carnival over the last couple of years. Here's our Top 5 Tips:
- Delicate Lace: always a winner if you're looking to create that alluring and dreamy look. We recommend a dress such as our Manning Cartell's Blush Gallery Views dress to showcase your feminine goddess side.
- White on White: be bold and team up your white dress with a white fascinator. This white on white look is bound to turn heards and exude elegance on the fields. We recommend wearing something like our Lover Snow Halo Dress with the White Aisha fascinator from Morgan & Taylor.
- Accessorise appropriately: it's very easy to get carried away with dazzling jewels, bold clutches and eye catching heels. Decide on one "statement" piece then keep everything else simple.
- Weather-friendly fabrics: when deciding on your outfit, be considerate of the comfort and breathability. Embrace natural fabrics that sit well on your body and are made to be worn for hours on end.
- Create a feminine silhouette: you want to feel like a winner in your outfit, so don't settle for any less! Over the knee dresses will always look stylish and sophisticated. Be considerate in choosing an outfit that suits your body type and personality.
Going to The Races? Shop our collection of Race Day dresses for rent