Our lovely customer Lauren recently chose to hire our Talulah ‘Coco L/S Mini Dress’ for her day out at the races in Randwick. This gorgeous floral mini is playful with pretty flounces and sophisticated with full length sleeves and a high neckline. What a beauty! Read more about her race day dress rental experience below:
1. Tell us about the special occasion you had and why you wanted to wear a designer dress for it?
I was planning a day out at the races for my husband’s 45th birthday. It was going to be the first race day of the spring carnival at Randwick so I really wanted to wear something fun and flirty! I had nothing season appropriate as we had just come out of the winter months so I started doing some research about dress rental.
2. What was it about this occasion that made renting a dress so appealing for you?
My husband’s 45th birthday is a fun milestone to reach so I had organised all our friends to get together and celebrate… a designer dress felt right for this occasion
3. Tell us about the dress and the designer label you choose, and why?
The dress I hired was a label called Talulah Maison…. I’d been viewing their dresses online falling in love with the feminine styles that also had a little bit of an edge to them. I found the dress I wanted and then noticed GlamCorner rented it!
4. Have you rented a dress before or was this your first time? For your first time renting a dress, what made you consider it?
It was my first dress rental from GlamCorner. Being able to rent a dress instead of buying it gave me the flexibility to have more fun with my fashion choices. If I bought a designer dress I would have been inclined to buy one that was quite plain and classic in design so I could get more use out of it for future events… to rent it at a fraction of the cost let me take more of a fashion risk….. I loved it for the races event so I went for it!
5. Tell us about how you first discovered GlamCorner?
I discovered GlamCorner on Instagram. My baking business is on Instagram @lovelaurenxx so I’m always on there looking for inspo and shopping!
6. How was your overall experience with GC (online and offline) and would you recommend us to other women?
I have already recommended GlamCorner to all of my girlfriends! The entire process was so easy…. it took the pressure of me trying to find a dress so it made me enjoy the lead up and my event so much more!
Thanks for sharing your story Victoria! You looked absolutely breathtaking! ???? We’re so happy we were able to help you feel and look amazing on your special day in the perfect birthday dress. We look forward to seeing you again soon! xo