Our lovely customer Jasmine recently chose to hire our Jessa Dress by Sailor for a Roebourne Race Day event. Read more about her racewear dress rental experience below:
- Tell us about the special occasion you had and why you wanted to wear a designer dress for it?
- The Roebourne races are one of the oldest races conducted here in WA by the Nor-West Jockey Club near Karratha. Roebourne Races is a highly looked forward to event amongst my workplace with many opting to dress nicely for the occasion with many fascinators on display. I wanted a designer dress for this event as it’s one of the biggest events in my workplace’s calendar and I knew there was a chance to win ‘Best Dressed’ – of which I won!
- What was it about this occasion that made renting a dress so appealing for you?
- Everyone dresses up for this event. It’s one of the few events in the year that you can dress up and show off your wardrobe and spectacular array of fascinators. Many wear designer dresses.
- Tell us about the dress and the designer label you chose, and why you chose it?
- I chose Sailor by Jessa Dress. This dress is a knee-length red floral cocktail dress with an exposed back. I chose it because the short length is perfect for the hot climate here in the Pilbara. Plus it helps me walk through the red dirt here without getting the dress ruined. I also loved the red floral theme on the dress as this complimented my red rose fascinator for the races very well.
- Have you rented a dress before or was this your first time? For your first time renting a dress, what made you consider it?
- This was my first time and certainly not my last! I considered renting because I was over spending large amounts of money just for a good dress that I’d wear once and then unfairly hide in my wardrobe for months to come. Also through renting you have such a better variety to choose from.
- Tell us about how you first discovered GlamCorner?
- I discovered GlamCorner through a Google online search. Subsequently days later, GlamCorner came on my Facebook feed and I decided ‘why not? Let’s give them a go.’ I’ve never regretted ever since and highly recommend GlamCorner. Excellent customer service!
- How was your overall experience with GC (online and offline) and would you recommend us to other women?
- My experience with GlamCorner offline was good. My parcel arrived well before my event giving me time to try it on and get prepared. Plus the courier tracks and my parcel and sends photos of where they drop it off at your house. Offline service was equally as good. The team was eager to here my feedback and the website was easy to navigate and give reviews. They call service was responsive and those I talked to over the phone were highly positive and engaging and happy to provide me a good service as well as wonderful experience with my dress.
Thanks for sharing your story Jasmine! You looked amazing! ???? We’re so happy we were able to help you feel and look amazing at Roebourne Race Day. We look forward to seeing you again soon! xo